Insulated Terminals PEEK Plastic Rods / Glass Filled PEEK Tube
1. Low creep property.
2. High elastic and excellent modeling.
3. Excellent resistant to friction
4. High thermal mechanical bearing strength,
5. Good chemical resistance,
6. Good machinability,
7. Electrically insulating
PEEK tube can be used at high temperature continuously almost 260
cent degrees, and without losing
its physical properties and chemical properties. PEEK shows high
stiffness and hardness, and an unique
high tensile strength and fatigue strength. PEEK provides good
dielectric properties when the temperature
ups to +260 cent degrees.
PEEK tube can Widely used in
1. Semiconductor production equipment parts
2. LCD production equipment parts
3. Cleaning jigs
4. Chemicals industry equipment parts
5. Precision equipment parts
6. Insulated terminals
7. Parts for food and beverage manufacturing equipment, and more...
Other size Can
We can also produce PEEK tube in other sizes according to
customer's specific requirements.
1. Excellent Chemical property
2. Virgin and recycled materials available
3. Any sizes available
4. Fast Usually